WHAT IS NEEDED TO OBTAIN MY FREE
ALABAMA VOTER ID CARD?
To receive a free Alabama photo voter ID card a voter must show:
- A photo document or a non-photo identity document can be used if it contains your full legal name and date of birth;
- Documentation showing the voter’s date of birth (can be verified by information in the statewide voter file);
- Documentation showing the person is a registered voter (can be verified by voter registration information);*
- Documentation showing the voter’s name and address as reflected in the voter registration record (can be verified by voter registration information);*
* THE PROCESSING AGENTS WILL VERIFY THIS ITEM NEEDED TO RECIVE THE FREE ALABAMA PHOTO ID CARD BY CHECKING THE VOTER’S RECORD IN THE STATEWIDE VOTER REGISTRATION SYSTEM.
For more information contact the
Coffee County Board of Registrars Office
2 County Complex
New Brockton, AL 36351